Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Houston we have a problem

Ok. So anyone who stared following our first blog.....well, I made a goof-up. I put our blog address as thecrawfords4him.blogspot.com when I created the account (over a year ago), then we had prayer cards made--about 500, and I put the address for our blog as crawfords4him.blospot.com.... Anyone notice the difference? Well, that little 'the' makes all the difference when you are trying to locate something online--a free lesson to the technologically delayed people out there! So I thought to myself, which is easier, making a new blog or reprinting the prayer cards.....believe me, I really considered having new prayer cards made, but I thought, ok, take a leap of faith, so here is the new blog--or should I say the CORRECT blog! Oh geez, I guess I'm ready to go, but don't have all of my technology ducks in a row yet! So anyone who received a prayer card and tried to pull up our blog, sorry about that! ;) To anyone who knew nothing about it....well, welcome to our blog!! Please use crawfords4him.blogspot.com to access our real blog....oops! And THANKS!!!! In Him, The Crawfords

No comments:

Post a Comment