Thursday, August 31, 2017

June Fun!



Here is a look at our crazy life through pictures...the month of JUNE!


ENJOY!!


At the beginning of June, we welcomed Alex and intern who stayed with us for about 6 1/2 weeks. She came down to help us with the kids during busy team season.  It was nice having another set of hands and getting to know her better! The kids loved having a "big sister"
Alex and Bruce at La Carpio

Bruce helped a huge project at another church with several teams. He helped build the beginning steps of classrooms for a church up in Platanaras.


Bruce got to play with the backhoe

Digging the footer

Some of our team went up to help
 The puppy is growing....

Look how big he has gotten!

So big! Wearing clothes (it's a build-a-bear shirt!)
While dropping a team off at Franco's there was a festival...

The team was a little concerned with all these masks!
 We welcomed a total of 4 teams in 4 weeks! (One team not pictured)

Mt. Pisgah, Atlanta, GA

Riverstone Youth, Atlanta, GA

Scheduling Institute, Atlanta, GA

and then we lived life too....

Bruce and Leyton got to go on an outing together with a team fun day trip
 I got my phone ran over--therefore the lack of many many pictures
Although I lost all my pictures, it was a blessing indisguise



One of the many who helped us raise money for our truck, got to drive it while he was here!

Alex got her hair undercut before she left!

One of my birthday presents--love this shirt!
One more trip up to Platanaras church to finish the pre-work before the team came in July.

The floor is ready to be poured


Our team and interns that went to help!

And poured the floor!


Two things that God put on my heart and spoke to me over the past few months:

This one hits home every time I read it. Because every time I read it, He is doing a different work in me.


No caption needed...
Thank you to everyone....

the crawfords

No comments:

Post a Comment