Wednesday, November 12, 2014

She amazes me.....

I have to take a moment and just tell you how amazed I am at our daughter, Emme.

This year was her first year in an all Spanish speaking public school in Costa Rica.  She is the only American/English speaker.

She has grown so much this year, not only physically (which has been A LOT), but also socially, academically and spiritually.  She is an overcomer and is my social butterfly.

She is the one who has transitioned the best out of all of us.  I can not honestly think of one thing that she has really struggled with.  She inspires me....

This picture below is her exemption notice for her final exams.  She exempted out of ALL of her tests because she received higher than 90% on her previous test.  All classes are in Spanish (except English)--Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, Music and English.

We are so proud of her--more than she will ever know!  But don't tell her that.....it might go to her head!  (just kidding, we tell her that all the time!)


Emme and her friend Maria Jose



 And yes, even when she looks like this, we are still proud of her!








She is working on her selfies......ugh! Growing up too fast!

I thank God for her everyday!  She is exactly like me in so many ways, but she is definitely finding herself during this time.  God is going to use her for GREAT things--more than He already is!


No comments:

Post a Comment