Thursday, April 2, 2015

100 Posts!!!

I can't believe that we have hit a milestone!  100 posts of....STUFF!

Although our blog posts are not award winning material, or even on a deep spiritual reflecting sort of level, it is our life and I am thankful to be able to share it with people.

We have tried to let people know what we do on a day in-day out basis....although it usually takes awhile to update the blog!

I have learned that keeping a blog is hard.  Remembering to update it is even harder. And trying to make, what is normal life to you, interesting for others to read......probably the hardest of them all!

I hope you have enjoyed reading about all of our happenings, and I hope that you will continue to check in on us!

Drop us a line and let us know you stopped by!

Blessings!
the crawfords

No comments:

Post a Comment